Doro is looking for a sales-oriented eCommerce Manager who will develop our online business aiming at both B2B and B2C. We believe you will have strong experience and great interest in digital sales and marketing to support Doro in making life easier for seniors.
Doro’s products and services create the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives and ensure peace of mind when it matters the most. By using innovations and technology adapted to seniors’ needs, Doro enables generations to connect digitally, at home and whilst out and about.
An exciting journey starts as seniors become increasingly comfortable with online sales and eCommerce. We are looking for someone to lead our expansion into online sales. Through our webshop and third-party marketplaces, we provide products and services specifically tailored to seniors' needs and to help seniors live a better life.
The position as eCommerce Manager allows you to work as part of a team with a clear sense of purpose in an international organisation where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. At Doro, we strive for a work-life balance. We offer you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in an environment where we co-operate and support each other.
About the position
As Doro’s eCommerce Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive strategies for growing and maximising online sales whilst having a hands-on approach. You will be Doro’s internal expert within eCommerce. Your challenge is to maximise visibility, run profitable sales campaigns for our products online and improve Doro’s current eCommerce presence.
- Doro’s webshop and in cooperation with the marketing team, our website for keyword optimisation (SEO)
- Doro’s B2B partners/customers’ web shops and marketplaces
- Doro’s third-party marketplaces e.g. Amazon, eBay, and various local marketplaces
- Future online retail channels and eCommerce opportunities
To be creative and run a successful strategy, you need to monitor the online world and analyse digital trends. You will continuously analyse sales and customer data analytics to show how Doro can improve the customer experience and increase the conversion rate.
You will collaborate internally with our Regional Sales teams, Category and Marketing teams. To improve logistics and ensure optimised product supply, you will work with our Operations and Supply Chain team.
Externally, you will oversee Doro’s seller relationship with third-party marketplaces – communication, negotiation, navigating processes, and finding solutions. You will oversee product page content optimization on third-party marketplaces to maximize product exposure, maintain top organic search rankings and increase conversion rates.
Are you the one?
As our eCommerce Manager, you need to be obsessed with giving a superior user experience, as Doro does in its offline world. Doro is a highly customer-centric business, and we now want to achieve the same position in the digital sphere.
To be successful, you must be motivated by sales growth and sustainability, have excellent analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally one more of our company languages such as Swedish, French, or German. As a person, we believe you are communicative, positive, and goal-oriented with a pragmatic, hands-on approach to new challenges.
Sharing and teaching colleagues to empathise with and understand digital consumers and eCommerce is a priority in building bridges between our digital and analogue mediums.
- an understanding of how online traffic, offering and conversion play together to generate digital revenue and the importance of a good collaboration with stakeholders and partner marketplaces, including optimising through analysis of Google Analytics and Amazon Seller Central.
- abilities and a proven record of success in defining and implementing B2C sales strategies for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- technical knowledge of digital solutions across integrated marketplace platforms, tools and systems.
- knowledge of third-party marketplaces and a proven track record in implementing best practices and growing eCommerce for brands on Amazon, eBay, etc.
- strong hands-on digital marketing skills, including campaign management and search engine marketing (SEM), to help you drive eCommerce based on your understanding of how people and customers act in the digital world.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your CV today! Due to the summer holidays, this process will take longer than normal.
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors developing consumer products and services to support an active and independent life. By using technology, Doro enables generations to connect digitally – both while at home and when out and about. Doro is a Swedish company, listed on Stockholm Nasdaq Stock Exchange, and is the market leader in mobile phones for seniors. The company is headquartered in Malmö and has sales operations in 27 countries. In 2021, Doro’s Consumer operations had 112 employees, and net sales amounted to SEK 1 039.6 million. Read more about Doro on our website www.doro.com/