At Doro, we are dedicated to helping seniors live a better life. We care about the seniors – they are our heroes. Everyone should have the opportunity to live a fulfilling life without compromises. We want to make aging an independent, secure, and rich part of life. Our wide portfolio of senior phones connects generations. Doro is the European market leader in mobile phones for seniors.
Want to join us? We are looking for a Support Service Manager with a passion for customer support. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you!
The position as Support Service Manager gives you the opportunity to work in a small team where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business.
At Doro, we strive for a work-life balance. We offer a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in an international organization where we co-operate and support each other.
You will work a minimum of three days per week from our bright, spacious office close to the Central Station in Malmö with many places to go for lunch, close to shopping and gyms. From October to December, we will evaluate the hybrid workplace where it is possible to work remotely two days per week.
About the position
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- responsible for the function of consumer support
- responsible for the content of the self-support area
keep support flow processes fully updated for all functions and areas of consumer support
- implement new features & functionality for consumer support
- monitor and securing the SLA
responsible for relationships with service providers, including improvements, reviews, and follow-ups
- Create and structure support content to both self and assisted support channels.
Are you the one?
In this role, you must be service-minded and have a passion for making life easier for the customers and consumers. The position requires a holistic mindset and that you approach challenges in a pragmatic way. The perfect candidate has a combination of several or all of the below skills:
- analytical and problem solving
- proactively seek better solutions and best practices
- have a good experience and understanding of customer service & support
- have good communication skills in both written and verbal
- create and structure support content
Qualifications – You should:
have at least 5 years experience working with service & support
previous experience in consumer electronics
- experience from leading projects on your own and in cooperation with others
negotiation and contractual skills
Doro is a technology company focused on seniors. We develop products for seniors to live independent, fulfilling lives. Doro is a Swedish company with headquarters in Malmö and a sales operation in 27 countries. Doro’s shares are quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. www.doro.com/corporate